Expressions for Opinion

A candidate appearing in the IELTS exam should know the ways to express opinions while writing. In fact, that is also important to voice the opinions in the speaking test. So, here are some of the ways to write opinions or voice opinions.

I personally tend to think/feel/believe that Nepal is a beautiful country.

I personally agree that Nepal is a great place to visit.

In my view/point of view, Nepal is a peaceful place to live.

I personally would take a view that Nepal being a mountainous country is best learning mountaineering.

I would argue that Nepal is a rich country culturally and socially.

I would agree that Nepal is a heaven on earth.

I tend to hold a believe that Nepal can improve in the sector of agriculture.

As far as I am concerned, Nepal needs to speed up the pace of development as soon as possible.

In my experience, Nepal is place full of cultural diversity.

Comments